William Di Cicco
Proactive and results oriented.
Lawyer in Rome
William Di Cicco is a lawyer, member of the Rome Bar since 2005. He works on behalf of companies, cooperatives, non-profit organizations and business groups.
During his career, he has developed significant skills in those fields:
- consulting and litigation in the fields of personal data protection (privacy) and video surveillance,
- new technologies,
- workplace safety and corporate liability, ex decree 231/01,
- corporate development and reorganization,
- internationalization and corporate groups,
- money laundering,
- protection of patents, trademarks and domain names.
William is a consultant to the Italian branch of a large international organization. He is also Auditor ISO 37001:2016 and SA 8000:2014.
Since 2008, he is a partner of the law firm Villa Isoldi & Associati in Rome, member of Jurisglobal since July 2017.