Bright and Skillful.
ITALIAN LAWYER IN ROME
Daria POLIDORO is an italian lawyer member of the Rome Bar since 2005.
She works on behalf of companies, entrepreneurs, groups of Italian and foreign companies and ecclesiastical bodies.
During her career, she has been able to develop cutting-edge skills in those fields:
- occupational safety,
- personal data protection (privacy),
- corporate liability, ex decree 231/01,
- medical professional liability,
- collective litigation,
- company law and tax offenses,
- crime against the corporate sector industry and commerce, against the environment or in illegal and unauthorized constructions of buildings,
- field of bankruptcy,
- defence of white-collar crimes.
Daria POLIDORO is part of the Technical & Scientific Committee of a large training and safety organization specialized in the field of construction.
Since 2008, she is a partner of the law firm Villa Isoldi & Associati in Rome, and a member of Jurisglobal since July 2017.