Reliable and open to innovation.
ITALIAN LAWYER IN ROME
Daniele VILLA has been a lawyer at the Rome Bar since 1993 and before the Italian Court of Cassation since 2009.
He specializes in advice and litigation for entrepreneurs, cooperatives, non-profit organizations and groups of Italian and foreign companies.
As a result, during his career, he has been able to develop significant skills in those fields :
- corporate reorganization,
- international commercial law,
- civil and business law,
- anti-money laundering and copyright protection,
- property management,
- prevention and management of corporate crisis,
- creation and development of corporate groups,
- joint ventures and protection of personal data,
- copyright protection,
- international family law,
- entrepreneurs and non-profit organisation,
- labour and especially trade unions law,
- medical professional liability.
Furthermore, Daniele is a former Deputy Commercial Attaché at the French Embassy in Italy (Legal Attaché).
In 2008 he created in Rome, with Antonio Isoldi, the Law Firm Villa Isoldi & Associati, with who he is a member of Jurisglobal since July 2017.