Sharp and empathic.
ITALIAN LAWYER IN ROME
Antonio ISOLDI is an italian lawyer and has been a member of the Rome Bar since 1999.
He works on behalf of entrepreneurs, Italian and foreign business groups and non-profit organizations.
Over the course of his career, he has gained significant experience in those fields :
- collective proceedings
- corporate and tax law,
- industrial and commercial offenses
- environmental crimes
- illegal constructions, buildings,
- workplace safety
- personal data protection (privacy) and corporate responsibility
- liability of bodies ex decree 231/01
- medical professional liability
Furthermore, Antonio took part in the defence of a large Italian publication group accused of defamation. He is currently a legal advisor to a recognized real estate group.
Since 2008, he is a partner of the law firm Villa Isoldi & Associati. He became a member of Jurisglobal in July 2017 and he is established in Rome.