How to avoid a long and costly trial?
“A bad settlement is better than a good trial.” (H. de Balzac.)
Jurisglobal participates in a WORLD WITHOUT JUDGES AND WITHOUT ENDLESS DELAYS.
With the accelerated resolution of conflicts, parties becomes again an actor in the disagreement’s outcome.
7 reasons to no longer confront a judge:
1) CREATION OF SOLUTIONS: a suffered judgment or a chosen solution?
The parties explore solutions and choose the most appropriate one for their situation. The judge will not decide the outcome of the conflict.
2) RAPIDITY: a few hours of mediation or years of proceedings?
Without legal proceedings, customers can reach an agreement in one day – a protocol is signed as soon as the process is completed.
3) CONFIDENTIALITY: a confidential agreement or a public judgment?
A confidentiality agreement is signed before initiating the process.
4) DIALOGUE: break ties or renew the dialogue?
The parties become aware of the other’s vision of the conflict and how they feel. This meeting will be their only opportunity to renew the dialogue.
5) COST REDUCTION: controlled expenses or high procedural costs?
No legal proceedings, therefore no cost for drafting pleadings, hiring bailiffs, enforcing decisions and many others… Control your expenses!
6) FLEXIBILITY AND ADAPTABILITY: a suffered procedure or a chosen process?
The process chosen by the parties enables them to establish the schedule of the sessions and possible meetings. On the other hand, they are called to court on specific dates.
7) FREEDOM: Dependent or independent of his choices?
The parties are free to come and stop the process at any time, unlike a judicial procedure.