MILANO LAW FIRM
Jurisglobal’s Italian Office, Studio Legale Villa Isoldi & Associated, is situated in Porta Genova quarter in the Navigli district, just few Metro stops from Milano Centrale Station.
Our Italian Lawyers Antonio Isoldi, Daniele Villa, Daria Polidoro, William Di Cicco will be happy to welcome, in true Italian style, with an espresso. In 2016, Studio Legale Villa Isoldi & Associated set up an office in Milan with a legal team comprising a resident lawyer with significant experience in the banking field.
It assists their clients first and foremost in the business and industry sector, representing them in litigation cases before all the different courts, civil, criminal, administrative and labour, as well as before Courts of appeal, the Italian Supreme Court, the State Council and boards of arbitration.
Our legal team
Antonio, Daniele, Daria et William assist clients in those fields:
- corporate reorganisation,
- collective litigation,
- international commercial law,
- company law and tax offenses,
- civil and business law,
- anti-money laundering and copyright protection,
- property management,
- crime against the corporate sector industry and commerce, against the environment or in illegal and unauthorised constructions of buildings,
field of bankruptcy,
- defence of white-collar crimes,
- prevention and management of corporate crisis,
- creation and development of corporate groups,
- joint ventures and protection of personal data, copyright protection, privacy,
- international family law,
- entrepreneurs and non-profit organisation,
- labour and especially trade unions law,
- field of bankruptcy,
- corporate liability, ex decree 231/01,
- medical professional liability.
Our Jurisglobal team in Roma speaks Italian, English, Spanish and French.
Making your way to Milano Office
Our office is located just off Porta Genova Metro Station – Line 2. It is easily accessible by public transportation and by taxi, at the following adress:
Corso Cristoforo Colombo 10, 20144, Milano, Italy
Need a lawyer in Milano?
You can make an appointment with our lawyers in Milano by contacting them:
- via phone: +39.06.68135583
- via email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening times: 9am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.