HONG KONG LAW FIRM OFFICE
Jurisglobal has been based in Hong Kong since 2018 with currently two Law firms’ members of the network in the city. This positioning in what is considered to be the economic capital of Asia enables the members of Jurisglobal in the rest of the world to benefit from an ideal platform to grow their business.
In addition to being ideally situated and one of the world’s leading financial markets, Hong Kong is also a Fintech cluster.
Our Legal Team
Our French members in Hong Kong are:
Sarah-Jane Tasteyre is a French Avocat at the Paris Bar and a Registered Foreign Lawyer with the Law Society in Hong Kong. Sarah-Jane is part of the Law firm JC Legal, and advises clients in the area of International Family Law, Cross Border Probates and Estate Planning. The fact that members of her legal team are from the PRC and Hong Kong enables her to deal expertly with cross border matters.
Caroline Testu-Lherbier is also a French Avocat at the Paris Bar and a Registered Foreign Lawyer with the Law Society in Hong Kong. She has set up her own Law firm, Octav Advisors. The members of her legal team come from France, Hong Kong and the PRC. They offer assistance and advise on legal and tax matters to entrepreneurs who wish to do business in the Asia Pacific region.
Our French lawyers and their legal teams can meet with you in one of the two offices.
The legal teams speak English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Making your way to our Hong Kong offices
- JC Legal, is ideally situated in the bustling area of Sheung Wan. A meeting at our office will give you the opportunity to rediscover this very traditional area of Hong Kong Island, full of contrasts with its traditional Chinese medicine shops and its trendy restaurants. You will find us at the following address:
12B Winbase, 208 Queen’s Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
– 5 minutes’ walk from Exit E2 of Sheung Wan station
– 10 minutes’ walk from Exit D2 of Central Station
- Octav Advisors, is conveniently located in yet another lively area of the Island, Wan Chai. Famous for its bars and its nightlife, Wan Chai has nowadays become a commercial, artistic and cultural area. You will find us:
Room 1702, On Hong Commercial Building, 145 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Our firm is situated at Exit A2 of Wan Chai Station.
The offices are opened from 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
Need a lawyer in Hong Kong?
To make an appointment with our French lawyers in Hong Kong you can contact:
- via phone: +852 5239 2813
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone: + 852 9084 2100
- via email: email@example.com