START UP TOUR PARIS LOCAL COMPETITION
18 of June, was organized, in Paris, the second round of the Start up tour Europe competition. The French Founders community founded this unique event. This event provides a competition, in Paris, London and Madrid between startup 2.0. Each Start up elected during the semi-final, will participate to the final in Paris.
Competitors start up in Paris
During the Paris round, 3 start up were in the competition:
- Cosmian, an encrypted data analysis platform
- Qover, the Belgium TechInsurance moved to Paris
- Adok, a solution turns any surface into an interactive screen
To apply, starts up must meet the following criteria:
- one of the startup’s founders must be a French speaker
- the start up must have a presence in the city in which they are competing at the local level, or plan to establish a presence there in the near future
- have raised or generate a revenue between US$1 million and US$15 millions.
As an official sponsor, Jurisglobal members will take part of the competition like Heloise Kawaishi, lawyer in London and Louise Gaentzhirt, lawyer in Paris. Gaétan Di Martino, Jurisglobal CEO, will share his experience with candidates during the competition.
The next round will take place in Madrid, 3rd of July.
The winner is…
Qover is the winner of the Parisian round. With a pioneering spirit and their insurances services for digital business models like Deliveroo, this start up knew how to convince.
The tech insurance will take part of the final in Paris on 17 of September. The winner of the final competition will have a legal coaching by the law company.